Skip to main content

Contact




Hey, my name is Madeline!


I have a preference for:



  • Romance (YA)
  • Fantasy (YA)
  • Contemporary (YA)
  • Paranormal (YA)
  • Retellings (YA)
  • Science fiction (YA)
  • Mystery (YA)
  • Steampunk (YA)
  • Historical fiction (YA)
I will post at least one picture of every book I receive on Instagram, and I will review every book I receive on my blog, BookBub, and Goodreads. I will have a snippet of my review on my Instagram to encourage my followers to look into the book and my review. I try to review books within a reasonable time frame, and if it is an ARC, I try to review the book before it is released. While that may be the case, I cannot guarantee a review, one of a certain rating when posted, and I will not promise to review a book within a given timeframe. If you are requesting a review that will be time-sensitive, please let me know so I can look at my schedule and gauge whether or not I can accept. I may also post my review and rating on Amazon. 

My reviews will be honest and fair, no matter where the book comes from. If I do not enjoy a book, I will state why I did not personally enjoy it without disrespecting the author. 

All reviews will include information on:
  • Star rating
  • Review
  • Where/who I received the book from
I may even include information on my personal book statistics (i.e. rating the plot or character development), but that is not a guarantee. 

If you have any special review request, such as if you want me to comment on my views of the cover, please let me know so that I can do so. 


Accepted formats: ARCs print (preferred) or as a PDF, finished copies in print (preferred), and I do sometimes accept audiobooks. 

Keep in mind that if I do accept an audiobook, how I think the performer read the book will also be taken into consideration for my star rating, and will be in the review itself. 


Thank you for your time and consideration! If you wish to contact me, please send me an email to madeline3060@gmail.com


If you would like to know more about me, please visit the "About Me" label. Keep in mind that I live in the U.S.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Heir of Fire

I am giving this book 4.5/5 stars! In this book, we meet multiple new people, more answers are given, and more questions are left unanswered. I think this is the book where things really start to go down and get interesting. It's a turning point, not just for the characters, but for the story as a whole. Even the feel of the book is different. As I was reading, I felt like Chaol and Dorian's point of view was providing a slice of the past books, Manon's point of view was providing a slice of the future and where the series is heading, and Celaena's point of view was providing the transition from past to future. I really like Manon, more than I had anticipated. She brings something good to the table and the story and I can't wait to see how she continues to develop as a character. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she plays a bigger role in Celaena's story later on! I teared up a few times because OOOHHH MYYYY GOODNESS I am speechless with how the s...

Review of Gilded Rose: A Beauty and the Beast Retelling

I received this book after telling the author I would love to Beta Read her book, which was in response to her newsletter. It releases November 27, 2019! I am giving this book 5/5 stars! I didn't know what to expect from this book. Just before starting it, I had finished another Beauty and the Beast retelling ( A Curse So Dark and Lonely )that had quickly made it to the top of my list of favorite retellings. I didn't expect this book to be as great as that, but it was! Gilded Rose: A Beauty and the Beast Retelling quickly made it to the top of my list and is now one of my favorite retellings.  The Beast is one of a kind in my eyes. He seemed more demonic and I honestly loved that. It made me think of Persephone and Hades. I hadn't read a book where the beast was portrayed this way, and it left me wondering how on earth the author was going to have Amicia fall in love with someone like that.  The first chapter did a great job at setting up the story and getting i...

Review of A Curse So Dark and Lonely

I'm giving this book 4/5 stars! This book definitely met my expectations (considering there was sooo much hype), but it also took a turn I didn't expect. I was expecting a story similar to many of the other Beauty and the Beast retellings where they are a monster 24/7 and there are cursed people that may or may not be objects (kind of like Beast: a Tale of Love and Revenge by Lisa Jensen). I was pleasantly surprised to see that was not the case. It definitely has its own original twist that makes it feel like I haven't read this story before, even though I know the tale it is based off of. It was refreshing and I think I enjoyed it a lot more because of that. A Curse So Dark and Lonely is definitely the best retelling I have EVER read.  This story hooked me right from the start and it got straight to the point. It didn't take forever describing anything and I really enjoyed that. The author did a great job at not information dumping and keeping everything neat...